Creating great content is something all bloggers, podcasters and video creators know is at the heart of building a successful online business.
In this session Darren will reflect upon his 16 years of creating content across numerous mediums and share 10 things he wish he had known when he was starting out.
You'll come away having explored:
- How to sustain yourself and stay engaged as a content creator
- How to create content that is memorable for your readers
- How to create content that stands out from the millions of other pieces produced each week
- How to avoid and overcome blogger burnout
- How to create content that builds momentum
Darren Rowse is the co-author of ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income, a practical guide to creating and marketing a profitable blog. He is also the founder of Problogger.com and Digital-Photography-School.com which are read by close to 5 million visitors per month. With over 8,000 articles, tips, tutorials, podcast episodes and case studies, Darren’s ProBlogger site has become a pivotal resource site for all things blogging.