The #FinCon18 Recordings include 100+ sessions presented at FinCon 2018 on September 26-29. Get access to all of the Keynote Presentations, Big Idea Talks, Breakout Sessions, and more -- the next best thing to being at #FinCon18 in-person!
The #FinCon18 Recordings include:
- Jean Chatzky Keynote Presentation
- Big Idea Talks from Tai & Talaat McNeely, Mr. Money Mustache, and Emma Johnson (15 min. each)
- New in 2018! FinCon Central Talks from Joe Saul-Sehy, Stephanie O'Connell, and Joshua Becker
- 6 Workshops including Claudia Pennington's "Demystifying Google Analytics" (1.5 hr each)
- 8 Podcasting-related sessions, including "How Small Shows Can Profit" and "Creating a Niche Brand and Active Community that Sponsors Adore" (45 min. each)
- 8 Video-related sessions, including "How to Rapidly Create Quality Videos" and "YouTube: How to Create Videos that Convert" (45 min. each)
- 9 Discussion Panels where you'll hear experts discuss topics such as "How to Successfully Transition from Employee to Solopreneur" and "Building a Blog and Brand with Multiple Revenue Streams" (45 min. each)
- 9 Advisor-related sessions, including "Finding the Right Clients with Your Digital Handshake" and "Understanding the Mindset of Social Media Users" (45 min. each)
- 8 Money Conversations where you'll hear experts discuss topics such as "Financial Independence Through Real Estate Investing and House Hacking" (45 min. each)
- 9 Success Story sessions where experts share stories such as "$0 to $15,000 per Month with Online Courses" and "How I Increased My Organic Traffic 3,727% in Less Than a Year" (45 min. each)
- 13 General Sessions covering topics like "How to Flourish With Facebook Ads" and "MBA for Digital Entrepreneurs" (45 min. each)
- 22 Bonus sessions including "Hiring a Virtual Assistant" and "How to Write and Launch a Best-Selling Book on Amazon" (20 min. each)
- Presentation slides
- Plus, FREE access to the FinCon Community's private Facebook group, a hub of collaboration and connection throughout the year.
Get started now!
FinCon University courses are compilations of the best content presented at FinCon, an annual peer conference for the financial media community. Presentations are taught by influencers who have been where you are - at the start of something great. They have learned through experience and are experts at creating, promoting, and profiting from compelling online content.
FinCon's goal is helping hundreds reach millions with a positive money message. Our community is a diverse group of “money mediapreneurs” who create content on premier personal finance and investing websites and blogs, iTunes, radio, and YouTube.