The #FinCon18 Recordings include 100+ sessions presented at FinCon 2018 on September 26-29. Get access to all of the Keynote Presentations, Big Idea Talks, Breakout Sessions, and more -- the next best thing to being at #FinCon18 in-person!
The #FinCon18 Recordings include:
- Jean Chatzky Keynote Presentation
- Big Idea Talks from Tai & Talaat McNeely, Mr. Money Mustache, and Emma Johnson (15 min. each)
- New in 2018! FinCon Central Talks from Joe Saul-Sehy, Stephanie O'Connell, and Joshua Becker
- 6 Workshops including Claudia Pennington's "Demystifying Google Analytics" (1.5 hr each)
- 8 Podcasting-related sessions, including "How Small Shows Can Profit" and "Creating a Niche Brand and Active Community that Sponsors Adore" (45 min. each)
- 8 Video-related sessions, including "How to Rapidly Create Quality Videos" and "YouTube: How to Create Videos that Convert" (45 min. each)
- 9 Discussion Panels where you'll hear experts discuss topics such as "How to Successfully Transition from Employee to Solopreneur" and "Building a Blog and Brand with Multiple Revenue Streams" (45 min. each)
- 9 Advisor-related sessions, including "Finding the Right Clients with Your Digital Handshake" and "Understanding the Mindset of Social Media Users" (45 min. each)
- 8 Money Conversations where you'll hear experts discuss topics such as "Financial Independence Through Real Estate Investing and House Hacking" (45 min. each)
- 9 Success Story sessions where experts share stories such as "$0 to $15,000 per Month with Online Courses" and "How I Increased My Organic Traffic 3,727% in Less Than a Year" (45 min. each)
- 13 General Sessions covering topics like "How to Flourish With Facebook Ads" and "MBA for Digital Entrepreneurs" (45 min. each)
- 22 Bonus sessions including "Hiring a Virtual Assistant" and "How to Write and Launch a Best-Selling Book on Amazon" (20 min. each)
- Presentation slides
- Plus, FREE access to the FinCon Community's private Facebook group, a hub of collaboration and connection throughout the year.
Get started now!
FinCon University courses are compilations of the content presented at FinCon, an annual digital marketing conference for personal finance content creators and brands. Our content is designed to help you create better content, grow your audience, and make more money.
Sessions are taught by Personal Finance community members who have learned through experience by creating their own websites, blogs, podcasts, YouTube channels, social media presence, and more!